Schools can position qualifications for teachers on the web, and in the jobs column, prospective job seekers may apply directly on the site. The successful recruiting method is to recognize, attract, scan, shortlist and interview eligible applicants for teaching or non-teaching staff roles. Our academic expert team will conduct a preliminary interview with the specific details about teachers' or non-teaching staff compensation and salary to be paid by the management then finalize the list.
Our Recruitment process is
- Job Design and Manpower Planning
- Recruitment of Principal, Teachers and Staff
- HR Manual and Policies
- Service Rules, Pay-scale fixation of staff
- Role & Responsibility of the Principal and Teachers with Job Description
- Performance Appraisal Systems
- Create a job description for each position, along with a sensible cost budget.
- Determine Number of Teaching and Non-teaching staff required for a school.
- Fix salary or compensation as per CBSE norms
- Advertisement for a Job opening in various job portal and newspaper is published.
- Candidates via employment portal, referral, advertising, campus hiring are all invited to attend the interview.
- Conduct Interview for hiring each position separately.
- Interview-based assessment, written examinations, presentation and professional tasks.
- Selection & Salary Negotiations based on performance.
- Execute induction programs on the organization's structure, education environment, marketing, admissions, instruction etc.
- Selected candidate undergoes Training for a certain period.